[3830] All Asian CW N5ZO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N5ZO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 00:11:35 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): abt 14
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   20    15
   40:  344   110
   20:  292   113
   15:   21    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  677   253  Total Score = 173,558

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated more than I expected but I wasn't at radio all the best hours.  Mostly
SO1R, 1st day using KX3 with Juma 100 W amp to Alpha 87A and 2nd day using Elad
FDM-DUO with Juma amp to Alpha.  Experimenting with capabilities of these QRP
rigs, both are outstanding.  When I did some SO2R, the other radio was K3 and I
also did fair amount of listening same stations with both K3 and these QRP
radios, they are just as good as K3.  Tnx for Qs de Marko