[3830] All Asian CW N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 02:00:37 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA KC7V N7RQ
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/M HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:   78    46
   40:  457   125
   20:  343   133
   15:   24    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  902   321  Total Score = 310,086

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A relaxing weekend, with no particular goals,schedules or anything normally
associated with our more formal N7AT M/2 multiop events. We set up the two
operating positions and used a "operate when you want to" policy.
Consequently, this was more like a loose M/S than a M/M. In fact, a good part of
the weekend, there was only one radio+amp even on. That worked out just fine
with us.

Overall band cndx were not that impressive, but good enough for a pile of fun.
80 and 40 were good, 20 spotty (with the after 05Z JA openings now becoming
common, the best Asian run times) and 15 was more or less a non-player.

We did have time for some good tv sports, a couple of movies and Mike KC7V and I
even fit in some time for minor antenna work. A great time!

Huge thanks to my xyl Sandy N7RQ for the fine meals and operating shifts too!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club