[3830] All Asian CW JA1BPA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JA1BPA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 00:52:31 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: JA1BPA
Operator(s): JA1BPA
Station: JA1BPA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Chiba, Japan
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:    9
   15:  223    48
   10:
-------------------
Total:  223    48  Total Score = 21,936

Club: University of Tokyo Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time efforts due to work commitments.  Generally speaking,
we had better propagation than last year on 15/10mb, considering
where we are in the solar cycle.

[Europe]
OH8X was heard almost all day when they were on 15mb, but especially
strong around 00 and 13 UTC.  The paths to Northern Europe was best
around 13~14UTC and many French and German stations were worked.
For Southern Europe the path was slightly better around 05~06UTC.
Interestingly, there was a total blackout period between 08~11UTC,
maybe because of too strong a sporadic-E layer present there.

[Americas]
RBNs in VE6 land kept on capturing my CQ between 21UTC and 01UTC,
but no one from the VE6/VE7 called me or was heard.  Only VE
station that I worked was VA2EW!  Several stations from the U.S.
East Coast including N2KW operating from my old friend K1TTT's
contest station were worked. Southern part of West Coast of the
U.S. were weaker than "usual" with even K3EST@N6RO super station
not that strong and only a handful stations from AZ.
The best shot was to be called by TI7W and working YW1K,
the only South American station.

Thank you all for the QSOs.  See you in IOTA Contest in July.

Best 73,

Icko, JA1BPA