[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:09:53 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      6
   80:   8      8
   40:   9      8
   20:   6      6
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     29  Total Score = 870

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Experimented with a new antenna: a G5RV about 45 ft at the center, 10 feet at
the ends. No, not trying to improve on the PRO-67A at 70 feet, but as a possible
antenna for Florida. (160 was with the regular shunt fed tower). A/B tests
outside the NS have it working OK on 80, but definitely down on the other bands,
which is hardly surprising.

I did get an almost perfect QSO/Mult performance, only N3BB and KG5U on 40 to
mess things up   :-)

GL to all on FD. My daughter and family is in town which will preclude most FD
for me, though I'm sort of thankful I'm not headed out to the very muddy fields
of Ohio.

73 - Jim  K8MR