[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:21:28 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     12
   40:  18     15
   20:  17     11
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     39  Total Score = 1,911

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A difficult night. Lost many, many jump balls ... way too many! Fifteen was a
teaser, since I heard several but only worked N5ZO. No really gang-buster
consecutive SO2R connections for triplets of quads. At the very end, called CQ
and got answered by KZ5D, but Art did not come back after my "over"
and so that one didn't count. Said he didn't copy. Tough night for sure. All in
all, like trying to run in sticky goo tonight.

Cracked rare Tejas tonight with a QSO with Dale/KG5U. Thx OM!

Tnx to these FB ear fellers with three baggers: W8WTS, VE3YT (tnx 80!), K6DAJ
who sounded "N6RO-ish," and AA7V even though I busted his call once.

Five min segments: 8, 11, 8, 9, 7, and 6.

Still the best 30 mins in ham radio.

73, Jim N3BB