[3830] ARRL FD NW0K 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NW0K 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 18:54:52 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  332    131     74  Total Score = 2,074

Club:

Comments:

Expected total including bonuses is 2846.

Only 3 hams this year so we went from our normal 2A, tower trailer with yagi
plus wires to 1A with OCF dipole on a halyard. Better than the last two years
when Trojan ARC didn't even field their own team.

QSB Sunday was bad. FT8 and CW treated us well.  Had RFI from 40M on FT8 that
killed the SignalLink PTT, the only real snafu other than intense pre-contest
effort to get a laptop beefy enough to run the FT8 properly.

Didn't seem like FD with temps barely breaking 70, and no ripe wheat in sight.
Family with 5 kids showed up - made SSB Qs and enjoyed watching cw and FT8.
Maybe we'll run 5A next year ?!?