[3830] ARRL FD VE3FRX 2B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE3FRX 2B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:34:55 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  110     57     73  Total Score = 846

Club:

Comments:

Best weather ever for FD! Sunny, no humidity, NO MOSQUITOS!  Generator or
Battery power. Put up into local trees at 60ft a 120ft doublet with ladderline
feeder for all bands.  Station one was K3 at 70W and Station 2 was KX2 at 10W
with TransWorld Antenna and all band portable vertical.  Had a great time
setting up and getting everything working.  FT8 was fun to work while talking to
each other!  VE3TPZ dropped by to take pictures.  Oops....Looks like more time
talking to each other than operating, but we got an emergency power station on
the air and had FUN which was the goal.  We even had the FD hats and T-shirts!
73  Jeff VE3CV, Chris VE3XKZ, Ops at VE3FRX.