[3830] RAC Day VE3DZ SOAB/CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3DZ SOAB/CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:47:55 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: Niagara
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   12              1
   80:   72              9
   40:  141              8
   20:  206             11
   15:   94              9
   10:   52              6
    6:    0              0
    2:    0              0
Total:  577     0       44         0  Total Score = 119,152

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

With a nice weather, family and a lot to do around the house it was really
difficult to get motivated for full time effort in this contest. Conditions were
great considering sunspot minimum, 15 and 10 meters stayed open most of the day,
each time I checked there was someone to work.
Congrats to Victor VA2WA who took full advantage of this sporadic opening and
set a new CW record for the Canada Day Contest! Last record only lasted a year.
I suspect if the Canada Day would fall on a weekend the activity could be even
higher.