[3830] RAC Day ZM4G(ZL2IFB) SOAB/CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Gary@isect.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day ZM4G(ZL2IFB) SOAB/CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 18:04:51 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: ZM4G
Operator(s): ZL2IFB
Station: ZM4G

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: Rural NZ
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:   10              6
   40:   52              9
   20:  106              9
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  168     0       24         0  Total Score = 21,360

Club: East Coast Contesters

Comments:

Enjoyed myself hunting and pecking at VEs, Ws and the odd DX stn, including
several who weren't in the contest but didn't object to a quick QSO.  Feint
signs of life on 15m after dawn didn't get any stronger ... until after the
contest was over, naturally.  20 was the money band.

Guys who CQ-a-lot: please check your auto-repeat delays. Those of you who barely
leave me enough time to send my callsign once are unlikely to catch weak DX
callers like me, especially if you don't actually LISTEN in the gaps, perhaps
too busy fiddling with your knobs or celebrating Canada Day in the traditional
manner.  Seriously, for many ops it wouldn't hurt to DOUBLE  your auto-repeat
delay.  Let your AGC recover and give your ears a chance to dig into the noise
floor, for there be multipliers - like me, and other weak and frustrated DX
callers.  If you don't hear us, we can't work you, no matter how much we shout.