[3830] CWopsT K2G(K4BAI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2G(K4BAI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 04:07:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 4

Call: K2G
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  36
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I gave out K2G QSOs for the Thirteen Colonies Activity on 40M at the 1300Z
session, so decided to give out some on 80M at the 0300Z session.  Probably a
mistake as there was high QRN on the band and almost no activity for the first
half hour.  Ran the whole time about 3534 kHz.  Didn't count one caller who
didn't give me his name.  All others were obliging even if they were not really
in the CWT.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Try to work all 13 colonies by the end of the
day Sunday.  73, John, K4BAI.