[3830] RAC Day VA3RAC(@VE3ZF) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, igor.slakva2010@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VA3RAC(@VE3ZF) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 18:47:28 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: VA3RAC
Operator(s): VE3ZF VA3FF VE3AJB VE3WVA VE3HZQ
Station: VE3ZF

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   17      1       2         1
   80:   74     18       6         6
   40:  133    127      10        10
   20:  112    102      12        12
   15:   56     12       8         6
   10:   13      4       5         1
    6:    2      2       2         1
    2:    1     45       1         1
Total:  408    311      46        38  Total Score = 374,136

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I came to Manitoulin Island, Northern Ontario in 2 days before RAC Canada Day
Contest. During these 2 days our team was installing all our HF/VHF antennas on
the field.
Many thanks to VE3LDY, VE3JFN, VE3AJB, VE3OUI, VE3WVA and VA3MFC for their great
help with phased verticals and Spider Beam`s antennas installation under strong
June`s sun, it was really not easy task.
Condx during contest was too far to be perfect, also due to long skips on HF a
lot of the QSOs with VE2-VE3-VE4 stations was under "dead zone", it
was not easy to made a QSOs especially by using LP.
However it was a lot of the fun, thanks to all who called us during RAC Canada
Day Contest 2019.