[3830] DL-DX RTTY N6ERD/1(@W1AN) SOAB-24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6erd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY N6ERD/1(@W1AN) SOAB-24 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 11:42:30 +0000
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N6ERD/1
Operator(s): N6ERD
Station: W1AN

Class: SOAB-24 HP
QTH: Ledyard, CT
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   21   140    14
   40:  131  1530    40
   20:  221  2685    58
   15:    4    50     5
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  377  4405   117  Total Score = 515,385

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

condx not too bad nor was the noise - slow overnight and didn't get enough sleep
ahead of time so took a few catnaps and took time off to eat with John and Nancy
so could have done better but time with friends is important.
Been a while since I have done serious RTTY contesting - did the DRCG recently
and used some of what I learned there in this contest.  Next one I should do
better yet!