[3830] DL-DX RTTY NN5O SOAB-6-Dipole HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY NN5O SOAB-6-Dipole HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:08:07 +0000
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB-6-Dipole HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 05:17

   80:    7    40     7
   40:   62   560    26
   20:   57   470    26
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  126  1070    59  Total Score = 63,130

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Much fun!

I started off in low power, but for a few QSOs, I used the amp, so had to switch
to the HP category.  Most QSOs were made with less than 100w, though.

Thanks to all who heard my signal and gave me an exchange.

'Twas nice to find several of my CWOps friends on, too.

Highlight:  Getting to work Claude, VE2FK.  He provides tons of service to use
N1MM+ users in the form of his constantly updated Call History Files.  Merci,
Claude!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)