[3830] CWopsT NA8V HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NA8V HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 04:07:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 11

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    7
   80:   42
   40:   39
   20:   12
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  100  Mults = 88  Total Score = 8,800

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Strange evening.  Started on 20, a couple decent sigs but not many.  when I went
down to 40 it was really wierd.  Some sigs loud but a lot more were weak.
Normally loud guys were weak.  The couple Eu I worked were loud.  80 was the
same - normally loud guys weak, some guys real loud.

The good news is I got my 2nd amp running.  something is squirrelly with the 2nd
radio power output when i use the paddle but good with the computer keying.
Also had some setup issues with the computer.  Good to find it all now and when
condx are less than spectacular.

greg/na8v