[3830] IARU NN7CW SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn7cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NN7CW SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:45:32 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  176            14       4
   10:  125             5       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  301     0      19       9  Total Score = 17,388

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Despite my plan to dedicate my limited time off to some very important projects,
such as building a pigeon- and squirrel-proof bird feeder, I decided to show
good will and hand out some points on 10 and 15 while doing some internet stuff.
No real ambitions here, so just easy going using one rig only. Kudos to all who
bravely showed up, despite the sensation of participating in a domestic QSO
party, rather than a worldwide HF championship, HI!

73 y'all!