[3830] IARU VE7DZO SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE7DZO SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 12:35:55 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: VE7DZO
Operator(s): VE7DZO
Station: VE7DZO

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Prince George, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:    1             1       0
   80:  130            16       6
   40:  416            23      13
   20:  441            30      25
   15:    8             5       0
   10:    1             1       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Learned lots! Know where to improve for next time!

Very strange propagation on 20m this weekend. EU never really opened except for
one opening at midnight, which is where I got a good amount of mults. I think I
worked about 15 non-HQ stations from EU. The rest were all HQ. It was
strange...

Surprisingly, I managed to work a good number of Europeans on 40m which I was
not expecting. There were also lots of JAs on 40m, that helped with points.

80m was decent, but high QRN kept me from working the weaker guys. Did have a
short run of JAs on 80m just before the end.

Fun as always! Thanks for the Qs!

David VE7DZO

Station:
Yaesu FT-1000MP MrkV