[3830] IARU N4ZR SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4ZR SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:03:32 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:   25             8      15
   40:  240            22      30
   20:  422            22      34
   15:   41            10      11
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started out thinking I might make 500 Qs, but was having such a good time
Saturday evening that I got a little carried away.

Low point of the contest probably was hearing 15m almost completely dead during
the first 15 hours, only to discover that my amp on 15 shad witched to a dummy
load (one of those per-band options).  I worked 4-5 stations on the dummy, which
will give you some idea how leaky my station is.

Also had some trouble with my KPA-1500 doing S&P - more on that later after
I've talked to them.

Pleasantly surprised to hear my first mainland China, Thai, and Filipino
stations during my Sunday morning.  Didn't work any, but...