[3830] IARU KG4IGC SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KG4IGC SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 19:02:39 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:05

  160:    4      0      2       1
   80:    9      0      5       0
   40:   54     10     10       4
   20:    5      5      5       1
   15:   14      0      6       4
   10:   22      1      6       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  108     16     34      13  Total Score = 13,771

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Bands were in pretty good shape the duration of the contest. This was my first
contest since taking a lighting hit back in May. I was only on for about an hour
 Saturday as I was very busy working on our house and had an unexpected visit
from my sister.I was planning on getting on Saturday evening, but severe
afternoon and evening thunderstorms put a stop to that. I did however get up at
2 am and put in a few hours before the end of the contest.160 and 80 were noisy,
but 40 meters had a very low noise level with some nice openings into Central
America, Australia, and Hawaii.