[3830] IARU EI0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, turnbull@net1.ie
Subject: [3830] IARU EI0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:11:50 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: EI0HQ
Operator(s): EI2KM EI3KE EI6FR EI9HQ EI5HO EI2CN
Station: EI0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Ireland
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   101     0      7       19
   80:   203     5     14       25
   40:   272    65     16       25
   20:   469   440     21       28
   15:   312   140     12       23
   10:    39     0      4       10
-------------------------------------
Total:  1396   650     74      130  Total Score = 1,210,944

Club: Irish Radio Transmitters Society

Comments:

The logs are not yet submitted as the ARRL Contest Robot is rejecting IRTS, the
initials of the Irish Radio Transmitters Society.   Hopefully this will be soon
sorted.

This was really an enjoyable event.  Everyone got a ration of sleep.    We ate
well, I hope and had a good time.    The contest started very slowly for us but
at the end it was one QSO followed by another in quick succession.    Conditions
were poor but they are the same for us all.     It was fun to operate the
headquareters station.

                 73 IRTS EI0HQ group