[3830] IARU HB9HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU HB9HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:59:09 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: HB9HQ
Operator(s): HB9OCR HB3YCN HB9OMI HB9BLF HB9HLI HB9DDO HB9EXQ HB9BUN HB9AAL
HB9CVC HB9DUR HB9EOU HB9HLM HB9FBP I2AZ HB9CAT HB9BXE HB9DQP HB9DOS HB9CXZ
HB9CQL
Station: HB9HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   352    188     8       25
   80:   777    631    22       34
   40:  1609   1460    37       49
   20:   848   1456    43       48
   15:  1053     88    27       37
   10:    33    488    17       26
-------------------------------------
Total:  8983  22107   154      216  Total Score = 8,245,911

Club:

Comments:

We did it ! Swiss Team is back again on force.
We placed 2 station in German Switzerland, 3 station in French Switzerland and 3
station in Italian Switzerland.
We hab a big problem on 15m ssb and 10m cw, because of this we operated just 90
minutes on those bandes/modes. All the rest has been full-time.
We had a problem with the Wind on Italian Switzerland on Saturday evening (my
antenna turned about 90 degrees off...) but we fixed it.

Thanks to all stations for points and QSO !

See you next year, we'll be prepared !!

Vy 73
Marco HB9OCR
Coordinator of HB9HQ (one of them...)