[3830] IARU HC5DBT(PD9DX) SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dervin142@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU HC5DBT(PD9DX) SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 02:40:04 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: HC5DBT
Operator(s): PD9DX
Station: HC5DBT

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Cuenca
Operating Time (hrs): 16:01

  160:
   80:           25     8      12
   40:          168    15      23
   20:          758    27      36
   15:          123    15      20
   10:           17     5       7
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1091    70      98  Total Score = 818,664

Club:

Comments:

for me is Ecuador a new country,and I didn't know what to expect this
weekend,before the contest I see that the propogation whas every day different,

Saturday morning the first houres off the contest 20 meter to USA and SA,butt
verry low signals and than the bands are verry poor to the end off the
afternoon,but work a few HQ's on 28 mhz but no run,15 meter whas oké but not to
much,than to 20 meter,Europe whas not so strong but verry good pile up to the
Usa,for a few houres,after that a diner break and start 21.00 on 7 mhz,not an
easy band with so much Qrm,no runs and did S&P and than give CQ,in the night
verry poor bands again,and 02.00 I go to bed and whas this morning 05.00 again
on the radio,switch from band to band and finish on 20 meter on 11.59 utc with
8N8HQ !

the result so far are 1091 Qso's ,818,664 points,I have no idea iff this is a
good score,but I did my best in good and bad times during the contest, an
experience in a new Country for me ! and that whas fun !

73' Dervin de PD9DX / HC5DBT