[3830] IARU KU2M SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KU2M SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:42:56 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 12.9

  160:   12             3        1
   80:   81     38     10       21
   40:  135     31     15       25
   20:  274    124     22       33
   15:   78     45     14       21
   10:   45     10      8       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  625    248     72      112  Total Score = 410,136

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

No, I wasn't doing this seriously, but I did get on for a little more than half
the allotted time, and did have fun - namely, finding 15M - and, even more
amazingly - 10 meters, open to Europe on Saturday morning! Whether 10 was
"E" skip or not, it didn't matter. Was great to work EU DX on that
band again and, also on 15, which has been comatose for years, at least here in
the KU2M Triangle.

Doubt I'll ever do this contest seriously, because I don't have an SO2R setup
(which is what one needs nowadays to be in the running in SOAB class). Also, I'm
not one who wants, likes or needs to stay up for 24 continuous hours. Even for
me, masochism has its limits!