[3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:07:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:    3     2
   40:   74    30
   20:  239    45
   15:   20    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  336    87  Total Score = 29,232

Club:

Team:

Comments:

One of the great things about contesting is that one often learns new things
about his or her self.  What I learned from this one is that I have a deep
seated masochistic streak.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying NAQP wasn't fun
this year, it certainly was, albeit in a walking uphill both ways in quicksand
to get the yearly prostate exam way.  As Robert Service said, "There are
strange things done 'neath the midnight sun" and going the full ten hours
in a Mid Summer RTTY contest with a 100W limit just might be the strangest.