[3830] NAQP RTTY NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:10:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:08

   80:   28    17
   40:  116    36
   20:  119    37
   15:   95    28
   10:   64    23
-------------------
Total:  422   141  Total Score = 59,502

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

It's always fun working on a team with other members and guests of the Deep
Dixie Contest Club!  This time around, we had only one team (Team Elvis) and
only four team members.  Oh well, maybe better next time.  But, I was amidst
some really great operators, for sure.

About 5 hours into the contest, I realized that I had my power level set to 40
watts, because I had used my amp recently.  And, I never remembered to check my
'barefoot' power level for this contest.  Therefore, I really appreciate all who
pulled me out of the mud this time.

Then, when I took my dinner break to have a meal with my wife, we had a very
unexpected interruption that caused me to be off the air for nearly two hours.
That meant, I was unable to give the full 10 hours.

But, no whining....I'm just thankful that I was able to get in just over 9
hours, anyway.

I hope to work many of you in the CW NAQP.  But, many of our Deep Dixie CC
members will miss the SSB version due to a conflict with the Huntsville (AL)
Hamfest--the friendliest hamfest in the US.

73 to all!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)