[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@nr4m.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NR4M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:17:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M KN4DEB
Station: NR4M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 5:17

   80:
   40:    8     8
   20:  238    45
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  246    53  Total Score = 13,038

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Was going to do a single op, but when Arnie, KN4DEB, showed up, thinking we, and
others, would be doing a multi op effort, things changed.  That was fine with
me, as I didn't care, one way, or the other.

His daughter, Catherine, and her beau, Hayden, both non-hams, were with Arnie,
and before they all left, both Catherine and Hayden, had operated a bunch.

Since Arnie, had never operated RTTY, I had to go thru how a person operated
N1MM, when using the RTTY mode.  Then, we taught Catherine...   And, then
Hayden.

We, along with Arnie's wife, Diane, went and ate Mexican, socialized and THEN
came back and did the operating.

Learnin' was done; fun was had.

It was all good.

73 de Steve, NR4M