[3830] CQWW VHF KA0RYT SOSB/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka0ryt1@yah00.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KA0RYT SOSB/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 01:38:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: KA0RYT
Operator(s): KA0RYT
Station: KA0RYT

Class: SOSB/2 HP
QTH: EN35
Operating Time (hrs): 15+

    6:
    2:  53     32
-------------------
Total:  53     32  Total Score = 3,392

Club: NORTHERN LIGHTS RADIO SOCIETY

Comments:

Got a late start due to a local VHFers estate sale. Found local tropo conditions
varied from enhanced to average . 144 EME conditions were pretty average but
worldwide activity was low due to southern lunar declination. Sunday morning 144
meteor scatter was VERY HOT and conditions and activity was up !! Only a handful
of 144 ft8 QSOs were made .... Lowlight was my logging software ( Roverlog )
became corrupted and entered over half of my entries at 0121 z yesterday -  all
entries are there and good except for the time logged !!
Had no equipment issues except for the above P.I.T.A. .....Thanks to the rovers
. C U in Sept !!