[3830] CQWW VHF AB4B SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF AB4B SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 04:12:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: EM64hu
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

    6:  461   120
    2:
-------------------
Total:  461   120  Total Score = 53,400

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW.......2nd best VHF Contest weekend  in 20 yrs hr in EM64.
Only issue was the WX late Sat afternoon. T-storms showed up all around
me creating waves of QRN then came the "boom boom" just a little
after
which took me out of the hunt the rest of the evening. Is this an excuse ...NO.
Sunday started slower than Sat however thought I was making headway till 2100
crept up on me. Didn't get enough time on the band but still had a great
time.Worked more grids than ever however Q's down by a bunch. Playing catch up
works sometimes just not this time. Spent time mentoring new op's
who had no clue as to the contest exchange and major rules and hope all did the
same.

Hope to see all in the future events. Thanks for the Q's.   Tim , AB4b