[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 03:23:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 26

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  10      8
   40:  20     18
   20:  17     13
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     43  Total Score = 2,193

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A rather strange night. Lots of little bumble bees warming up on 21040.00, all
339. Finally the bell rang and I worked three of the bumblebees and was about to
give up, when VE3YT boomed in S9. Go figure!

Twenty was good, with NT6Q loud. Forty was my money band, with 18 mults on 20
QSOs! Wow. On to 80 and my nightly struggles, but did OK with ten. Listened on
160 for my bud, Art, but nil. Think I nipped him tonight, but he closes on me
fast.

No four baggers, but four "3's" so thanks to my loud 15 meter friend,
VE3YT, along with W8WTS (loud on many bands), W4OC, and N3ZZ, so the QSOs were
spread coast to coast to coast.

Tnx for the Qs. K5PI will be operating from here in the NAQP (his call) so hope
the condx are great for all.

73, Jim N3BB