[3830] CQWW VHF N0URW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N0URW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 14:29:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: N0URW
Operator(s): N0URW
Station: N0URW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:
    2:
-------------------
Total:  458   135  Total Score = 61,830

Club:

Comments:

After---Thoughts

                      Big Thank You CQ Magazine for sponsoring this test.

        Overall 6 meter band conditions were not as good as last year either day

        from my qth.
        Thunder storms all around me also slowed how fast contacts were logged.
        Took a lot of repeats through the static crashes.
        Having two towers down for repair really messed up any 2 meter effort.
        Decided to add FT8 this year. Found it way too slow. Not impressed

        Thank you rovers. Doing what you do during these tests is much
appreciated.

                                Always moving forward.
                              Until we meet again. 73 all.