[3830] IOTA WB8WKQ SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA WB8WKQ SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 16:38:24 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    9       8        0       0
   40:   86      30       17      12
   20:   96      35       30      21
   15:
   10:
Total:  191      73       47      33  Total Score = 210,304

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very fun contest.  Just took things leisurely and "played" when I
wanted, so definitely a part time effort.  Almost all S&P.  My goal was to
beat last year's score of around 120K, which was no problem.  I didn't have that
many more Q's than last year, maybe only 10% more, but my number of mults
increased dramatically (70 -> 106). Not sure if I "played the game"
better, or there were just more islands on the air.  I did go back to 20M in the
evening and pick up some OC multipliers that I didn't get last year.  But still,
the number of mults really increased for me, and not really sure why.  What's
the old adage: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?  Okay then.
Thanks for all the Q's and fun.