[3830] IOTA RT5G/1 M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, r3gm65@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA RT5G/1 M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 19:24:58 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: RT5G/1
Operator(s): R3GM RT9T RX3QAK
Station: RT5G/1

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: EU-162
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   137      32       1       0
   40:   447      50      67      20
   20:   829      71     262      33
   15:   389      41      82      10
   10:   151      14      37       3
Total:  1953     208     449      66  Total Score = 4,559,360

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

It was great joy to cross North Polar Circle and activate Malyj island in the
IOTA contest (EU-162). We faced with unusual hot weather and even got burned
like on Cyprus :) Sea was good enough for swimming and we did it fast due cold
temperature.

But all things change fast there... weather became very cold. We couldn't
realise that +29 may change to +5 that quick... but it happened and even more...
North wind was terrible and we had to hold our tables and "roof" above
the heads. We lost few ANTs and had to rebuilt it during the contest...

But it worth it... Thanks to everone and see you next time!

PS: we were surprised with 21/28 propagation... awesome!

RT5G team - R3GM, RX3QAK, RT9T and RA1QQ support.

P.P.S: we were impressed with GP antennas on the sea coast. Just WOW! We used
100W only!