[3830] NAQP CW WB8RFB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8rfb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB8RFB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 03:09:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

  160:
   80:   53    25
   40:   39    19
   20:   16     8
   15:   18     9
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  128    63  Total Score = 8,064

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Did not sign up for a team this time around because I wasn't sure I would be
able to operate at all today.  Don't like committing to doing something and then
not do it but managed to put in a few hours off and on between other tasks and
road trips.

Was nice to see 10 & 15 open for at least a bit but 20 was noisy here when
T-storms approached.  Shut down and made first road trip to grocery store.  Then
had to help XYL with some gardening chores.  Got back on after supper and
fnished up on 80 which was fairly quiet.