[3830] NAQP CW KA6WKE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KA6WKE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 03:22:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KA6WKE
Operator(s): KA6WKE
Station: KA6WKE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  16     10
   20:  80     32
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  97     43  Total Score = 4,171

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

Slow start for the first few hours on 20 then it picked up about
midway through the contest. Made a single contact on 15, heard
nothing on 10. 40 was decent early evening to the east coast and
up into VE3 land. Seemed like whatever band Iwas on and spun the dial I landed
on KI6RRN. Pretty happy with my noise situation improvements but really need to
do more CW!