[3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 04:49:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   50    20
   80:  135    33
   40:  207    42
   20:  188    37
   15:   16    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  596   141  Total Score = 84,036

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG #1

Comments:

Great time! Bill, N4IQ, whupped me, but I’m happy with the score. Station
performed very well. Much better than the operator.  New band scope to fiddle
with and tried SO2R a bit. That went smoother than previous tries but I still
need some tweaking to the audio switching and footswitch control to make it work
right. And the keyboard shortcuts for SO2R are a LONG way from being second
nature. Still finding SO2R slows me down more than helps. That is what practice
is for though. Sorry for the few glitches it caused for a couple people. Most of
the glitches were brain farts rather than SO2R issues though.

Had a decent hourly rate of 85 per hour for an hour. 144/hr for ten minutes.
Need antenna work and SO2R skills improved before I expect that to go up very
much. Been working on CW lately and I noticed the improvement.

Good to work K4BAI, KU8E, AA4LS and others from the SECC; and N4IQ, WN4AFP, and
others from SFCG. Don, W4OC, was booming into Greenwood. Thanks for SC on 160
Don.

Missed ND and SD for all 50.

See you in the SSB.

Kevan