[3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 06:12:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 7.78

  160:
   80:  103    34
   40:  209    50
   20:  122    38
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  435   123  Total Score = 53,505

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

Working on a wood project in the garage when I realized NAQP was on. Got cleaned
up and on the air within about 15 minues, but 2h15m late for NAQP start. :-)

Found band conditions not so hot. 80m early in the evening was virtually a total
loss with high levels of QRN from recent thunderstorms nearby.

Didn't try any SO2R this time. I've about given up on this radio for any hopes
of real, effective, SO2R operations.

Great fun overall, though. It's kinda like a weekend CWT, but longer.

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Flex-6600M - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\' and 80m inv vee at 70\'
Logger: N1MM+