[3830] NAQP CW K9DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 15:05:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Casper, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    2     2
   80:  106    39
   40:  212    49
   20:  294    47
   15:   10    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  624   142  Total Score = 88,608

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Team: Scoundrels

Things went well, given the minimal antenna situation here my summer QTH in
Casper, Wyoming.  D3 rotary trap dipole at 48' for 15 & 20 meters.  Didn't
waste any time on 10 meters.  The 40/80 meter inverted Vee at 40' performed well
and even made two 160 meter QSO's with it!  The lightning stayed away from here
last night, but my Mesa security system went nuts last night as the lightning
flashes caused it to send me an alarm with each flash in the east Mesa area.  I
counted 22 alarms last night