[3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 18:41:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  12      4
   20:  32     22
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     26  Total Score = 1,144

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire.
Band conditions were "as expected", 15m and 10m DOA.
My hearty congrats and THANKS to all for your patience.
Just having fun playing with 1/2 Watt and my wonder wire.
For same station and effort, had more QSOs in NAQP RTTY
but more Mults in NAQP CW, so CW score barely higher.
Lots of fun but activity seemed down a bit and condx poor.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI