[3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 19:47:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:   38    16
   80:   40    17
   40:   40    26
   20:   26    17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  144    76  Total Score = 10,944

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Had expected to be QRV only for a few QSOs after nightfall for the
"participant" points.  Three-month-old grandson (with his
parents)visiting for the weekend, and shack adjoins guest room.  Also had to get
ready for early Sunday morning QSY 20 minutes to granddaughters for 4-year-old's
birthday party.  All that was more fun than even NAQP CW.

Spouse and guests treated me to operating the contest, thank you.  Started about
02Z on 20M to grab the easy mult's, then jumping around the four bands for easy
rate and mults.  Lot's of QRN, and when I took off the headphones at 04Z, I
realized that a thunderstorm was passing over -- FLASH!BOOM!  Good time to
disconnect and ground the feedline.