[3830] WAE CW VE9AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VE9AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 00:21:12 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 21:36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  147    94   144
   40:  310   324   120
   20:  378   433    92
   15:   22     0    24
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  857   851   356  Total Score = 649,040

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Life conspired against me so couldn't play full time in this FB 'EU copies your
CW' contest.  A lot of FB ears in EU.

80m - started out strong but heavy QRN from storms. Had to shut down several
times on Sat due to wind/rain/lightning and hail !
40m-same
20m-at times couldn't buy a QSO...signals during sunlit hours were very much for
the most part weak weak weak here at my AWAF (All Wire Antenna Farm)
15m-Scratched for every single QSO.  I could hear the big boys with a corner on
the aluminum market working some...but I couldn't hear 99% of what they were
working.
10m-ha!....….repeat- H A ! - - -I did hear the big Maine Mega remotes across
the Bay of Fundy, but no EU's

This would be a lot easier with sunspots, but w/o sunspots or a tower, it's a
real slog...especially when I had other commitments throughout the weekend.

Still (in my best Austin Powers voice) 'QTC's baby, YEAHHHHH!!!'

Thanks all

Mike VE9AA
2xIC7410+wires, N1MM+, YCCC SO2R+