[3830] WAE CW XE2B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, XE2B@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW XE2B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 02:17:53 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AGS
Operating Time (hrs): 6.9

   80:    0    0      0
   40:   14    0     27
   20:   81   99     64
   15:    5    0      8
   10:    0    0      0
-------------------------
Total:  100   99     99  Total Score = 19,602

Club: AGS DX Club

Comments:

Probably one of the most challenging WAE CW events I've ever particiapted.  The
current solar cycle presents us with opportunities to improeve our low signal
detection.
Most of the EU stations worked at noise level.
Saturday night looked very promising but,  due to a strong thunderstorm I was
forced to shutdown for the rest of the night.
Sunday afternoon, 20M improved a little bit.
Thanks for the  Q's
FT1000MP
Log Periodic Cushcraft ASL-2010 + Alpha Delta DX-A
Ameritron AL-800H