[3830] WAE CW OH2PM(@OH2PPM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OH2PM(@OH2PPM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 13:50:43 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PPM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Suomi
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   57    38    40
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  265   431    74
   15:   45   104    36
   10:    5     0     5
-------------------------
Total:  372   573   390  Total Score = 368,550

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I was refreshing my CW skills.
Looks very bad. On Sunday I could not copy QTCs from UP0L, no word spaces and no
spaces in between messages for confirmations.Why? My old and stiff fingers
refused to follow my mind which still copied every single character. Very
worried about the future if it is FT8.

Propagation was poor and QRN level was high at times but I did hear a few faint
DX signals even on 10m. JE6RPM was the only station worked on 4 bands. Five
bands were nor possible because I have no 40m antenna. That is why no serious
effort at this time. Worked first two hours full time.The rest 18 hours 20-40
minutes per hour depending on other activities.
It was a very interesting experience.I remember working WAE CW first time in
1962 at our club OH1AD.
Thanks for the QSOs.

73 de Pertti, OH2PM