[3830] WAE CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:49:13 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  127   145    54
   40:  297   859    75
   20:  392  1358    84
   15:  126   122    54
   10:   20          16
-------------------------
Total:  962  2484   749  Total Score = 2,581,054

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo

And.... it's Monday after, I still can't get used to it - that there is no CW
any more, and now there is some other MULTS & BANDS's to do :)

No failures, no murphy's ... just fun this time.
Condix ware so so, but fun was ON.

SO1R operation this time !
Almoust didn't touch 2nd TRX. Was to buisy in first half and too tired at the
end:)

Did one longer brake first day and sleep for 90min's. All other Brakes ware 1-2
hour, just enough for coffe, shower or eat&drink and #nosleep.

So one more time experienced long contest weirdness. At first my
mind&fingers was jost slow, but as the last evening progress I was unable to
write what I copy and paranormal activity began. Luckily it start close to the
end.
I wonder how could I do 48h straight two times in CQWW, maybe I'm getting old or
just not in shape ;)

Have some nice moments on LOW BAND's.
Worked hard on 2 dir BVG's this week and it's definitely paid of this time.
Was able to hear&work everyone who appear on 80. Especially thanks to new
HAM member Zvonko, 9A3BBF (electrician)

Highligt: 9M6NA, JA2 & VK2IA in few mins's on RUN/80 last evening.

Still many deficiency at our Stn, but we are getting there. Stn is better &
better each time. Now we finish some inshack stuff and maybe it's time to go OUT
again.

At the end...thanks to
mr. Tesla - for invention of electromagnetic wave's
mr. Bev - for invention of beveage antenna

My crew for helping me with Tesla's and Bev's inventions

And to all of you for playing this weekend.

See ya....Vedran, 9a7dx