[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:11:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 14

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  15
   40:  33
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  62  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,410

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Personal bests, I think, for both QSOs and Total Score. I know, not much for HP,
but I work just SnP. For some reason I was able to get to 1KW on 40 with no
chirps out of the 2K-FA today (usually they start at about 800w). Should have
pushed it further as an experiment. The vertical lets me use full power on 20
with the amp's internal ATU, and on 80 with the external Palstar manual.

I have not worked Europe in weeks, but heard Stew this morning!

Thanks, guys, and 73... John, K3GHH