[3830] NAQP SSB K0VXU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0VXU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:09:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 5:10

  160:
   80:    6     5
   40:  223    39
   20:  172    31
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  401    75  Total Score = 30,075

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3, JK MidTri40, Sloping VEE on 80, N1MM+

Can not be serious effort as beam is stuck on Europe.  Worked great in daytime
toward east coast, but lots of difficulty at night on 40.  Heard 2 HI stations
on 40 that were well above noise but could not raise them off the back of beam.
80 meters was terribly noisy here.  Storms nearby.  Hard to hear anything at all
on 80.

That said, the bands seemed to be in good condition.  Worked several Europeans
on 20 and four or five Europeans on 40.  40 was very long tonight.

73,
Russ

Thanks to those who copied me through the noises.  Hope to have rotor repaired
soon so  that I can be competitive again.