[3830] NAQP SSB WY3P(WX3B) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WY3P(WX3B) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 23:47:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WY3P
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WY3P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:  21     9
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  21     9  Total Score = 189

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Our family beach day was scheduled when NY3A and I decided to do NAQP CW, so I
was delighted when Ted WA3AER agreed to lead an effort from my home station in
my absence.  Bob ND3D and Mark KD4D quickly decided to join the full time effort
and our team did well.  Hats off to Val and Jerry (NV9L) for their decisive
Multi-two victory in this contest!!

Meanwhile, I did take a 7 foot helical whip and get on 40 meters for a few
minutes, and worked mostly SMCers.  And a loud NP2P.  It was fun rag chewing
with Ralph K9ZO for awhile from the beach.

What a great NAQP challenge this year, whoever wins deserves to - and it will
come right down to the wire!!

73,

Jim   WX3B operate of WY3P (mobile)