[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:27:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     5
   40:  255    43
   20:  153    29
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  415    77  Total Score = 31,955

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Eagles

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's NAQP Contest Log 5.0
CONTEST: NAQP-SSB
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
LOCATION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 9.75
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: OVER-50
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 31955
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: WY
ADDRESS-POSTAL CODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset,and a modified ZS6BKW up 60
feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from grid square DN71 in Laramie County
WY. Worst conditions of ANY NAQP SSB contest encountered yet,with a dead 10 and
15 meter band,and terrible QRN on 75 meters! I had a few good runs on 40 and 20,
with my 20 minute rate meter exceeding 120/Hour a time or two. Great to work
fellow GMCC Team mates K0FX,W0ETT,and WC7S. Don't think I could have lasted for
nearly ten hours in this event,were it not for the wonderful noise reducing
features of my new Icom IC-7300.I also was able to call CQ (using my canned
audio snippet),which allowed me to eat and hydrate while searching for new
contacts. I lost track of how many times I typed in "Roger" for the
other Op's name, only to then hear his real name two seconds later! Thanks to
all that worked me. Another "100 Watts and a Wire adventure is now in the
books. November Seven Many Zebras Walking
END-OF-LOG: