[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:27:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 21

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:   77
   20:   83
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  162  Mults = 135  Total Score = 21,870

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Bit of technical problems to get started this morning, internet was down
overnight and seems that some of my antenna and other switching gear wants to
get something from internet to get started and I had to boot connection 1st.  I
need to study why that happened, but I have idea what may be going on and should
be able to change it in future.  Used half power again on 80 and 20 m, seemed to
work fine.  Tnx for Qs de Marko