[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 03:22:31 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 23

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  15     11
   40:  23     16
   20:  10      7
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     36  Total Score = 1,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to K5OT for getting on from his place with a temporary antenna. Four
bands... thanks Larry. Three baggers with NT6Q and K9BGL who always is loud
here.

Five minute segments: 9, 8, 8, 9, 10, and a tough 6 to close it out on 80/160.

K4XU really loud on 20. NT6Q a good catch on 80. Seemed to get and hold a lead
on my "twin separated at birth, KZ5D" tonight. All in all, pretty good
luck on jump balls and good propagation. I'm not in the "hot bed" of
the eights and nines, so rough on 80 and 160 from here.

We (N0AX, K0MD, and I) and some others are promoting the upcoming Sprint, so be
sure and roung up a five-op team. Let's have a great turnout in September.

Tnx, Jim N3BB