[3830] OhQP NA8V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP NA8V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:12:28 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2019

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   97     86
   40:   33      1
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  130     87  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 39,211

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Great activity from Ohio!  Was a little surprised to start working on 80/75m
early in the 17z hour but that was a  very good thing.  40 was really dismal
here.  Kept waiting for it to shorten up but it never did.  Turned the amp on
for 40 after the first several failed attempts at QSOs, ran LP on 80m until the
very end when the band lengthened but it didn't help so I gave up an hour early.
 By my reckoning, worked 71 unique counties.

Great mobile/rover activity:
k8mr:      15
k8o:       14
k8ryu       9