[3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 02:21:56 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL-6 Grids
Operating Time (hrs): ~3

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Took a "long cut" home from the SMC Fest in Bloomington-Normal, IL, by
way of the EN50/51/60/61 grid corner and I was also able to visit the
EN51/52/61/62 grid corner.

All QSOs were local and a few while mobile, including a crossmode QSO where I
stayed on SSB while the other station sent CW.

Three paths were >200 km.

I managed to work KO9A from all six of the grids I visited and N9LB from 5 of
the six (including the three paths >200 km...and the other two were approx.
150 km).

Thanks to all who were on and to the Southeast VHF Society and Chairman Bruce
Randall, NT4RT, for their continued support of the Fall VHF & Up Sprint
series.

I'd ALSO like to see the 50 MHz "Fall" Sprint shifted back two weeks
where it was a few years ago. That would be nearer to the Perseids peak and
possibly a bit more of a chance for some sporadic-e.

Looking forward to the remaining 4 Fall Sprint events...I hope I can be active
for all of them.

73, JK